Panel Production ERI is in talks with Apollon Solar and Vincent Industrie to secure the exclusive licensing for the patented NICE (New Industrial Cell Encapsulation) technology. The NICE technology recently was awarded ‘Most Innovative PV Production Technology’ at the Intersolar Europe Convention June 2010.
The objectives of the technology, which have largely been achieved, include:
* 50 off on the cost of manufacturing the module
* Up to 100 automation
* Manufacturing cycle from 10min> 4min per panel
* No EVA sealant is used, full recyclable modules
* Elimination of all welds of lower reliability
* Stable performance of electricity up to 30 years
Another key element is a Central Procurement Office for all factories. This office has already begun researching potential suppliers, and will negotiate with these suppliers for the whole group, maximizing our economies of scale.